How to Lose Ten Pounds in Ten Days
If you are looking to lose weight, build lean muscle, and reshape your body, there are two things you will need to focus on, proper nutrition and cardiovascular exercises. Proper nutrition and cardiovascular exercises could be the key to losing up to ten pounds in ten days, and keeping it off for good!
Proper nutrition – If you want to lose weight quickly, you probably need to change what and how you eat. Breaking into a new diet can be challenging, and it is easy to get discouraged. However, most people who really stick to a diet lose a significant amount of weight (sometimes up to 30 pounds) within a month or two. For help, review the quick weight loss diet available on the Lucille Roberts website for losing ten pounds in ten days, and do the following:
· Keep a diary of everything you eat
· Drink six or more glasses of water daily.
· Avoid cream and sugar in coffee
· Don't be fooled, even "healthy" juices are full of unnecessary calories and sugar
· Take a multi vitamin
· Flavor boiled or broiled fresh vegetables with vinegar or lemon juice, not butter
· Avoid fatty salad dressings, replace with vinegar, lemon juice or non-fat plain yogurt
· Boil or broil lean meats, fish and poultry
· Use fresh seasonings to awaken flavors in foods without adding fat
· Do not fry anything, most oils are not your friend
· Avoid pork and shellfish
· Watch your portions, if your meat, poultry or fish is larger than the size of your fist….it's too much
· Avoid alcoholic beverages
· Do not skip meals or snack in between meals
· Try to eat each meal at the same time each day
Cardiovascular exercise - For fast, long-lasting weight loss results, cardiovascular exercise is a must. Not only does it elevate your heart rate and help burn fat and calories, it also firms and shapes your body and improves your health. There are many forms of cardiovascular exercise to choose from including the following:
· Brisk walking
· Belly dancing
· Gym classes like pilates, yoga, fit-ball and total body workouts
· Vacuuming and house cleaning
· Stair walking
Lucille Roberts offers a number of fitness classes that are both motivational and fun, and perfect for women of all fitness levels. By focusing on cardiovascular and aerobic exercise, and increasing your heart rate, you can firm up and keep those lost pounds….lost. Consistently focusing on cardiovascular exercise three to five days a week for at least 30 minutes is sure to help. Remember, the more you move, the easier it will be for you to lose weight and keep it off. Another great thing about cardiovascular exercise is, if you're out moving around, you won't be sitting around, thinking about choosing an unhealthy snack to fill the time.
Once you understand the importance of Proper nutrition and cardiovascular exercises you're on your way to a stronger, firmer, thinner you. Training with others can help motivate you and keep you on track, plus its more fun. You'll find a community of women at your local Lucille Roberts that have similar goals. Hop on a tread mill, do some sit ups, ride an elliptical, join in on one of the hottest exercises classes around, get tips from a personal trainer…everyone's there to help.
To locate a Lucille Roberts women’s gym in your area, visit the Lucille Roberts women’s gym locator service.